Focus is an accredited reseller and offers expert consulting services for InfoSphere QualityStage to help identify and resolve data quality issues.
The QualityStage software uses easy-to-use, design-as-you-think flow diagrams, so data quality can be embedded in any information integration process.
The quality functions include:
- free-form text investigation - allowing you to recognize and parse out individual fields of data from free-form text,
- standardization – allowing individual fields to be made uniform according to your own standards,
- address verification and correction – which uses postal information to standardize, validate, and enrich address data,
- matching – which allows duplicates to be removed from individual sources, and common records across sources to be identified and linked,
- and lastly, survivorship – which allows the best data from across different systems to be merged into a consolidated record.
The true power of QualityStage is in its ability to match data from different records, even when it appears very different. The design of these matching rules is very important, since it determines which records will be brought together. These match rules are designed using a visual, business-centric interface, providing instant feedback on match rule changes to allow the rules to be fine tuned quickly and easily.
Because of this ability to match records, QualityStage is a key enabler of creating a single view of customers or products.
Focus provides expert consulting services for InfoSphere QualityStage for industry leading data quality functions.