A critical and unbiased Health Check can increase the success and return on investment of your strategic business information assets.
From a technical perspective, our consultants can use their deep technical knowledge and experience to 'health check' design, architecture, technical infrastructure and growth considerations. Our consultants research existing systems, with business objectives in mind. They can then identify issues and recommend practical actions to resolve issues or optimise performance.
Our Health Checks often extend beyond a purely technical appraisal and will cover areas of governance, best practice and strategic alignment.
For example, Focus can address questions like:
- Is your system capable of meeting the growing demands of the business?
- Is the solution flexible and easy to manage?
- Are you taking full advantage of technology infrastructure to improve your overall access to information?
- Does your system really support the business in terms of timeliness, accuracy, completeness and insight?
- What can be gained from Data Governance, Metadata Management, Data Quality Management, Business Glossaries, Real-time Load Strategies, and at what cost?
Many Focus clients have utilised our Health Check services to fix underperforming systems, as the first step in a longer term client-supplier relationship.