Project planning, project management and project governance are particularly important for a successful project outcome.
In our experience, success comes through consistently applying the following principals:
- Effective Formulation and Planning of Projects
- Appropriate Customer Expectations, from the outset
- Continuous Monitoring, Coordination and Adjustment of Project Activities and Resources
- Management of Issues, Scope Changes, Schedule, Risks and Costs
- Regular Reporting of Project Status (including all of the above) to Project Sponsors
- Appropriate Deliverables, Milestones and Sign-offs
- Appropriate Governance and Quality Assurance
Focus have, over many years of service delivery in this field, refined a singularly reliable model for success. The lightweight nature and flexibility of this model allows us to with a variety of project management techniques from traditional SDLC to PRINCE2 and SCRUM for our very diverse range of clients.
Focus can provide services to:
- manage projects
- support a client's assigned project manager
- quality assure project processes