Intelligent Enterprises manage performance using financial and non-financial information assets. They understand the relationship between financial performance and the key performance drivers within the enterprise.
Enterprise Performance Management solutions can be deployed in various forms. For example:
- Financial Performance Management solutions that integrate planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting processes
- Dashboards or Scorecards that represent performance at a glance, with the opportunity to drill to related details
- Management Report Packs or Board Reports that gather all the key performance related information into a single document
- Balanced Scorecards that relate performance to business strategies and goals, using appropriate KPIs - from financial, customer, process and HR perspectives
- Strategic Planning solutions that capture and communicate goals, initiatives and performance targets to appropriate stakeholders throughout the enterprise
- Predictive Analyses that identify performance improvement opportunities